• Aromatherapy Health Practitioner
  • Certified Aromatherapy Health Therapist
  • Certified Biofeedback Technician
  • Certified Body Figuring Practitioner (Hong Kong)
  • Certified Bowen Health Therapist
  • Certified Etheric Practitioner
  • Certified Homeopathic Health Practitioner
  • Certified Integrated Aromatic Sciences Practitioner
  • Certified Master Hypnotherapy Therapist
  • Certified Mesotherapy Health Practitioner
  • Certified Mesotherapy Health Therapist
  • Certified Myomassologist
  • Certified Myomassology Practitioner
  • Certified Natural Health Practitioner
  • Certified Myotherapy Health Practitioner (CMHP)
  • Registered Myotherapy Health Practitioners (RMHP)
  • Certified Podologist (Canadian)
  • Certified Podologist (International)
  • Certified Polarity Health Practitioner
  • Certified Reflexologist Health Practitioner
  • Certified Skin Care Therapist
  • Certified Thai Bodywork Therapist
  • Derma Care Nail Specialist (D.C.N.S.)
  • Registered Aromatherapy Health Practitioner
  • Registered Bowen Health Practitioner
  • Registered Etheric Health Practitioner
  • Registered in Human Relations
  • Registered Integrated Aromatic Sciences Practitioner
  • Registered Master Hypnotherapy Practitioner
  • Registered Mesotherapy Health Practitioner
  • Registered Mesotherapy Health Therapist
  • Registered Mesotherapy Practitioner
  • Registered Natural Health Practitioner
  • Registered Nutritional Counselor
  • Registered Podologist
  • Registered Polarity Practitioner
  • Registered Shiatsu Health Practitioner
  • Registered Skin Care Therapist

To register, click to view or right-click to download ourĀ Application Form. After filling it out and attaching the supporting documentation and fee, please mail to:

Canadian Examining Board
of Health Care Practitioners Inc.

40 Wynford Dr.
Suite 301
Toronto, Ontario
M3C 1J5

PLEASE NOTE: You must supply us with a photocopy of your relevant diploma/certificate showing you graduated from an appropriate course from one of our schools listed below. We will also need two passport-sized photos of yourself –one for the certificate, and one for our files. Please ensure you enclose the completed application form, photos, $500 fee and photocopies of certifications before sending.